PLAN AHEAD: Rand Pecknold Hockey Camp: Summer 2016
Don’t waste time getting your applications in to reserve a spot!
RPHC applications and health form is attached to this email.
Please review and contact me with any questions you might have regarding camps.
The staff of the RPHC are hopeful that your children will be joining us again this summer to increase their hockey skills and have a great deal of fun with their friends while improving their hockey goals.
We would like to inform you of the weeks we have reserved for our hockey camps so that you may start your summer plans.
* Last summer all three weeks were sold out and we had an extensive waiting list. Please plan ahead and get your applications in soon.*
· Session 1: Week of July 25-8th (extended day and half day sessions are available) Two groups, Ages 8-10 and 11-14.
· Session 2: Week of Aug 5th (extended day and half day sessions are available. Two groups, Ages 7-9 and 10-13.
· Session 3: Week of August 8th (extended day and half day sessions are available. Two groups, Ages 7-9 and 10-13.
· Power Skating Camp: Week if Aug 8th(Evening session),Ages 7-16
Please feel free to forward this information to friends, teammates etc.
Quinnipiac University - Men's & Women's Hockey
275 Mt. Carmel Ave (YH-HKY)
Hamden, CT 06518